Like every year, Bocconi University is opening positions within the Visiting Professor Program, both on a short and long term basis. The areas of interest are all those within the fields of Economics, Management, Finance and Law.
Specific information on the positions available – both Long and Short Term - can be found on the Bocconi website: http://www.unibocconi.it/facultyrecruiting
Applications received will be evaluated by the relevant Departments and Institutes and selected candidates will be approached directly by our faculty to finalize their invitations.
For any further query and for the collection of the applications (a complete CV in English and the statement of the interest of position) the Program's reference contact at Bocconi is Ms. Barbara Bovi (
Warwick Business School
Warwick Business School has launched the Warwick Visiting Scholars Scheme to create a mutually beneficial exchange of knowledge and practice worldwide. Academics from institutions outside the U.K. who are interested in developing a research link with a WBS subject group or research centre, or who already have an existing link with WBS (such as PIM members), are invited to spend between one and six months at Warwick Business School. In addition to engaging in research it is hoped that Visiting Scholars will have an interest in the development of modules on one of the WBS undergraduate, postgraduate or post-experience programmes.
Further information about the Visiting Scholars Scheme can be found at: http://www.wbs.ac.uk/about/global/scholars.cfm
Applications will be considered on a rolling basis, and should address the following points and be emailed to
- Why your application should be considered.
- Which group/research centre you would like to reside in (see http://www.wbs.ac.uk/faculty/research_teaching.cfm)
- A brief summary of the research to be undertaken.
- Identify an area of course collaboration.
- Demonstrate how collaboration between the schools would be strengthened through the visit.
- Indicate if you would like to contribute to teaching or a specific research project.
- Date of proposed visit (to and from).