If you attended our Business Meeting 2009 at UT Austin, you probably remember that we discussed the need to prepare PIM strategically for its 40th anniversary (2013) and beyond.
As such, the creation of the Strategic Advisory Board can be seen as a milestone. However, it is also a stepping stone to an even stronger and engaged PIM network organization that will continue to add value to each stakeholder, including the world of management education as a whole.
In order to achieve this ambitious objective, the current Chairs will engage the entire PIM Membership during the annual PIM meetings, and will be assisted by their direct predecessors who remain active with PIM. As we all know, former PIM Chairs have many insights and a lot of wisdom to share. Their input will help us build on some of their ideas rather than reinvent the wheel.
With this, we have the pleasure to present the PIM Strategic Advisory Board, as follows:
- Prof. Ed Altman, Professor of Finance, NYU, Stern School of Business, New York, U.S.A.
- Prof. Guoqing Chen, EMC Chair Professor, Department of Management Science and Eingineering, Tsinghua University, SEM
- Prof. Ligia Maura Costa, Ph.D., Full Professor, FGV-EAESP, Brazil
- Robin Jensen,Director of International Relations,Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg University
- Prof. Jean-Marc De Leersynder, Professor, HEC, France
- Mary Anne Leenheer, Head, Academic Exchange, ITAM, Mexico
- Prof. David Platt, Associate Dean for Undergraduate Programs, McCombs Business School, University of Texas at Austin, U.S.A.
- Jorge Talavera, President, Universidad ESAN, Peru
- Antonia Maria Serra, Director, International Relations, ESADE Business School, Spain
- Andrés Ibáñez Tardel, Associate Dean for International Affairs, School of Management, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile.
For contact information, please click here.